Friday, July 18, 2014

TGIFF~Quilt For A Sweet Little Girl


Sometimes you can't change things. I met a little girl who's 3, who is being adopted by her great-grandmother, who's 70. I wish I could sweep her up and bring her to live with me, but it's not possible. I felt inspired to make her something, to let her know that she is loved...but truly, I feel pretty hopeless about her situation.
 




















 This will be shipping to her with some books. Trying to do something, and feeling quite helpless about it all.

7 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift for her. Hopefully she will feel your love when she is wrapped up in the quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful gift. and try to be positive, at least she has someone who wants her, far too many kids don't even have that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift... She will love it to pieces and she will feel the love that went into making it. Thank you so mich for sharing at TGIFF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm moved by your compassionate heart. You do lovely work, which becomes even more lovely by what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful gift, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be there for the girl when she or het grandmother needs you. You can do a lot. You already did with your wonderful quilt and compassion.

    ReplyDelete