Saturday, June 28, 2014

Sunday Stash~Basket Overload

Molli Sparkles

There is a place in Portland, OR called FABRIC DEPOT. It is, quite literally, a football field of fabric, notions etc. It's not a place for me to go when I'm not sure what I want to do...I get pulled in so many directions.


They were having a 40% off sale Friday & Saturday, and I thought I'd be smart and go on Friday night when nobody was there. WRONG! Apparently, I'm not the only quilter with a "good idea". After 3 hours, I had pulled this for a specific project I was working on:


Fabrics to go with Leah Duncan's Meadow line, to be made into a project inspired by Erica Jackman's recent blog http://www.kitchentablequilting.com/p/tips-and-tutorials.html. I got twenty one 1/3 yard cuts (only 7 yards!) and I still need to find more. No hurry, this one will be for me...I think!


I'm just a bit pooped!  Back to work for now on my baby quilts! :)

1 comment:

  1. oh that shop IS overwhelming. But lots of good stuff!

    ReplyDelete